Many of my clients or employers requested that their work remain confidential, though I can share links for project elements that are publicly available.
I am available for design and user experience project work or consulting. Feel free to contact me.
I am currently an Interactive Designer for The Vanguard Group, where I provide visual and interactive prototypes for the Retirement Plans cross-channel user experience. Prior to that, I helped design and build a new UI for the drag-and-drop Intranet web portal as a contractor.
- Redesigned the membership website of the Project Management Institute and provided UI design for web applications
- Created a client-facing website for Longview Capital Management
- Designed a multimedia online learning center for Deloitte & Touche USA
- Improved the user interface for Expensewatch.com, an expense management web app
- Designed marketing campaigns, proposals, brochures, managed web content and redesigned website and navigation for LRA Worldwide
- Produced local brand campaigns for the Philadelphia office of PricewaterhouseCoopers
- Produced children’s apparel design for brands, such as MLB, NHL, NBA, Shaq and Eddie Bauer at Franco Apparel in New York City.